Sunday, September 2, 2012

Khaye + Rafi

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I've been too busy with whats going on lately. But that will be on a different post. ^_^

 March 18, 2012, I was asked to shoot a simple wedding of my former team lead at the office. It's a civil wedding but I can't say that it was not planned and prepared for. It's always never too late to say congratulations and best wishes to "mommy" Khaye and Rafi!

this video was not really a part of the deal but I still took the clip just for fun! ^_^

rafi + khaye from treigh policarpio on Vimeo.

They just manage to have Superman to be their ring bearer

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment